Friday, May 11, 2012

Ravelympics 2012!!

I am officially part of a team for Ravelympics 2012! Super excited, as this is also the first year I'm participating. Now to pick an event, pattern, and yarn and start planning!

I'm planning on challenging myself... but not quite sure how yet. Looking forward to the challenge regardless. Stay tuned for more details, and I'll definitely be doing some updates during the Olympics/Ravelympics later this summer.

For now, I continue dashing to the finish line for the semester. By Sunday night, all projects will be completed and submitted... and summer break will officially begin!


Note: Since this post has been published, Ravelympics has been re-named to Ravellenic Games 2012. Despite the controversy, I'm still excited to participate and hoping it will be a challenging and rewarding time!

No comments:

Post a Comment