Thursday, May 24, 2012

Busy, busy day!

Today has been ridiculously busy. Normally I don't feel like I've accomplished enough in a day, even if I really have. Today, I'm definitely feeling accomplished, even though I know I still have chores on my to-do list to prepare for this weekend. My in-laws are coming to visit for the weekend, and I've been busy getting the apartment cleaned and in company shape. Of course, D thinks I'm overdoing it... I just say he doesn't really understand what goes through women's minds when we're expecting company. Thankfully, there's only a few things left on the list for tomorrow! :)

Today, I got my hair cut (and spent a lovely time with my friend and stylist), baked two batches of cookies, did four loads of laundry, grocery shopped, donated some food to the area food pantry, put up some Memorial Day decorations, and wrapped a few presents for this weekend. Did I mention I also had car trouble today? Looks like it might need to spend a few days in the hospital. :/

Tonight's agenda? Finish cutting out and preparing the banners that our confirmands will put together on Saturday in preparation for their Confirmation on Sunday. (Which is also Pentecost! Hello busy weekend!)

I'm also enjoying a lovely Schlafly Porter, compliments of my dad and brother-the-younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment