Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy New Year!

Today marks the Year of the Dragon! Brings back so many memories of China 2009.

Today is also the first day of classes for the new semester. I'm taking Cataloging & Classification, as well as Archival Outreach. I'm also completing my fieldwork/practicum this semester....

Which starts today as well. Nervously excited for that. Not quite sure what projects I'll be working on this semester, but I'm looking forward to the experience and hoping it will be mutually beneficial! Here's praying....

Also for some reason or another, my blog seems to be getting a bunch of spam hits..... not quite sure why people (robots?) are linking from a "dental implants" site..... hmmmmmm....

1 comment:

  1. The spam thing happens every once in awhile, one time I got someone who left daily (very long) comments about buying motorcycle insurance. I remember chuckling and thinking "did you even read my blog? I don't OWN a motorcycle!"

    Good luck with your new semester of classes!

    ReplyDelete