Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Knitting Update

I feel like blogging instead of writing out Christmas cards at the moment... so here's a little knitting update for you:

Love how this pattern is turning out!
Baby blanket: After unknitting 3 rows last night at Knit Night because I couldn't for the life of me figure out where I added an extra stitch, rendering the chevron impossible. Back on track now, although I haven't quite caught up to where I was when I had to start unknitting. I'm now at about 22", or 34% finished. I really need to start focusing on it more now that I'm done with classes.

Neck Warmer: Still about where it was a looooong time ago when I abandoned it to cast on the baby blanket. We're marinating at about 4.5", which is about 50% finished.

Mittens: Ha. Hahaha. I received the necessary needles in the mail a while ago, and have yet to start them again. I should get on that....

Oooh, pretty yarn!
As if my current knitting projects aren't enough, D and I went to the yarn store on our afternoon jaunt to Columbia to do some Christmas shopping and celebrate me finishing the semester this past weekend. I wound up purchasing 5 skeins of the lovely Black Currant colorway of Berroco Vintage. Gorgeous. And it'll look even prettier as this capelet. I can't wait to start working on it! It'd be lovely if I had it finished in time to use it this season.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment