Tuesday, December 6, 2011

And in the end... it'll all get done...

I've been meaning to post, but we're in the last two weeks of school and suddenly everything seemed to happen. Papers and projects due every 4 days, the ensuing complimentary breakdown, my phone took a bath (and still needs replacing... whenever I can find time- ha!), you know, the usual end of the year stress.

Here's a run-down of everything that's due before the end of the semester:


  • Legal Quiz 4
  • Preservation Essay & Annotated Bibliography
  • Legal Final Project - Licensing Agreement Analysis (WHEE! Finished a good 10 or so hours before the deadline.... feels good to finally have it done, but now I'm nervous about the feedback...)
  • Government Info & Statistics Questions
  • Pathfinder
  • Legal Final
  • Reference Final
  • Preservation Evaluation
Plus, all the usual weekly assignments and posting requirements. It's definitely seeming more manageable than two weeks ago, and we even had time to put up our first Christmas tree last night! Now if I can just get through the rest of these assignments, I'll be able to finish decorating for Christmas and planning our meals!

I've got a long list of things I want to accomplish over break and I can't wait to start! Knitting, sewing (!), baking, reading FOR FUN! It's going to be a wonderful, wonderful month. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment