Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Onward and Upward!

Friends. So much has happened since I've last posted, very little of which is library-related in any form. Sitting next to my husband tonight, watching the All-Star game, I thought I'd provide a bit of an update.

First, and most importantly. D and I tied the knot back in June! In fact, we've been married for a little over a month already. Our wedding was absolutely perfect, and everyone enjoyed the day immensely. After the reception, we ventured over to Ted Drewes for some delicious St. Louis custard. Turns out the bridal party gets free custard and we saw some fireworks. A perfect end to a perfect day. We thoroughly enjoyed our extensive honeymoon to Pennsylvania and DC. Of course we visited the Archives again. I couldn't resist! And of course I bought yarn. That alone is a splendid trip all around. :-)

We're finalizing up plans for our big move to Sedalia in a few weeks. Now that we have a place to live, which we're very happy with, we can focus on packing, packing, packing. Not my favorite chore in the world, but it needs to get done. And I'm excited to start unpacking and organizing and making our place a home. Like, really excited.

Sorry I don't have much library-related to discuss right now. The rest of life seems to be more important at the moment. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment