Sunday, July 31, 2011

Tomorrow is August?

Where is time flying? That means only about a month left until school starts back up again! So many changes this summer... so much excitement! I'm hoping that once the school routine settles in again, I'll feel like life is slowing down a bit.

Right now, I'm signed up for Intro to Reference Services, Preserving Information Media, and Legal Issues for Library and Information Managers. I'm actually really looking forward to the Legal Issues class (Surprised? Yeah, I am too.) and am hoping it won't disappoint. Preserving Information Media should also be very informative and enlightening. My advisor is teaching this class. My advisor is fantastic. Hence, I'm looking forward to it, even though it wasn't one of my first choices class wise.

I'm wondering if my late registration has something to do with the career path ahead of me. I'm inclined to believe this is God showing me the next part of His plan. I'm not taking two of the three classes I was hoping to: Cataloging and Management of Library & Information Services. Don't get me wrong. I still want to take these two classes. Cataloging because it sounds fun- and don't think it would be too hard (ha!). Management because it's the prereq for Academic Libraries-- which is where I'd eventually like to end up. But perhaps there are plans for me to do archiving and things more along the lines of records management. I don't know if I'd mind RM so much, but it just doesn't sound as intellectually stimulating to me as archiving or librarianship do. I guess I just need to be patient and see where God's leading me.

P.S. Jimmy John's was the perfect idea for dinner. Thanks, hubby. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment