So in the mean time, I've got a few projects lined up for break. I'm excited to finally have a chance to focus on some more time-intensive creative projects. It'll be a nice break from the time-intensive analytical projects for school for sure!
- Decorate wreath for front door. I've already got the wreath and the flowers... now I just need to put it all together.
- Organize knitting patterns into binder -- no more rummaging through different places trying to find the other half of the pattern, OK?
- Donate clothes. Yes, we went through our closets when we got married and moved. But surprise, surprise- there's still more! I tend to get emotionally attached to things... everything, it seems! And sometimes I feel so guilty for being so blessed. I want to share that with others.... plus the closets are getting a little crowded.
- Finally organize our movies into some logical order. Genres together, alphabetical order.... can you tell I'm a librarian at heart?
- Start at least one of the long-term knitting projects. D has requested a sweater vest to help combat the cold office. And we've got a special little nephew arriving later this year, which means I get to have fun baby knitting! :)
Is that enough? It doesn't seem like enough, but I know with a little homework thrown in, the week's going to fly by and these few projects will be more than enough! I'd also like to read a book over break... novel idea, I know.
What plans do you have this spring? How are you engaging your creative side?