Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Year 1: Complete

Hard to believe, but it's true! I've already got a whole year of graduate school under my belt. I'm a year and a half away from graduating with my MLIS, and I'm looking forward to it. Looking forward not only to the degree, but also to the learning that will take place before and after receiving my degree. Overall, I've enjoyed my classes this year, although I will admit to some frustrating and "What am I doing here??" times.

It's been a learning curve indeed, and that's not about to change any time soon. I'm glad. Learning how to adapt my learning style to an online class format, learning to communicate and articulate better, learning patience with myself, peers, and others during this journey. This blog is intended not only as a forum in which to further discuss topics raised in class, but also about the library and information science profession as a whole. And the archives profession. And most importantly, my journey as I find my niche in the biblio world. Because, you know, I can't just do one thing. :-) As long as you stay for the ride, I can guarantee there will be side excursions into knitting and all things Bleez. Enjoy, and here's to a wonderful summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment