Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Break Plans




Tomorrow marks the fourth week in Advent. Advent. Such a busy time, but one of my favorites for the whole year. A time of preparation, planning, anticipation, and hope. A time for reflection, renewal, and comfort. A time for longing, peace, and joy.

Now that I'm officially on Christmas break (and an extended one at that!), it seems that, in a microcosmic way, much of this preparation, planning, longing, anticipation, and hope has been fulfilled. I now have time to reflect, renew, be filled with peace, comfort, and joy. What a blessing to have this time off and enjoy it with family and friends.

I can't wait to get started on all my crafting plans for the next few weeks...


  • I've got plans to meet up with some friends for some quality girlfriend coffee bonding time.
  • I've got plans to meet up with some friends for some quality girlfriend crafting bonding time.
  • I've got plans for working on inventory for my Etsy shop to finally get it up off the ground!
  • I've got Christmas presents to finish knitting and crafting, and need to get those out in the post.
  • I've got sewing plans, movie watching plans, copious amounts of coffee and tea drinking plans, and enjoying my Christmas present plans (D and I decided to go in on one big gift to ourselves this year, so I already know what I'm getting and it's on its way!).
  • I've got RELAXING plans. Oh, sweet relaxing, I've been waiting all year for these few weeks.
We've got a nasty-sounding wintry mix storm going on this weekend. This morning we woke up to a nice thick layer of ice covering the stairs and car. It should hopefully melt off this afternoon, just in time for more ice and snow tonight. I'm so thankful I don't have to go to work next week so I can just stay inside and work on projects.

Pardon me while I go look for my comfy pants and pour myself another cup of coffee.



No comments:

Post a Comment