Saturday, June 22, 2013

Makes me happy...

These past few weeks have been full of blessings, both little and big. Here's a few highlights of why my life is awesome lately:

- honest-to-goodness date nights with the hubs, including delicious Mexican food and the new Superman movie

- taking my personal day this past Monday, complete with a massage, pedicure, lunch with the hubs, grocery shopping, vacuuming out my car, watching a movie, and knitting

- finding shoes on sale for $4 at Payless after work this week:


 - delicious chicken alfredo for supper tonight

- sheep salt & pepper shakers for our anniversary/my birthday


- fresh baked cranberry orange muffins



- birthday presents waiting for me to open next month


And this is how I'm spending my evening: a new novel, Scrubs season four, and knitting. Perfect.

1 comment: