Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday Moods

I'm in one of those moods today where I want to KNIT ALL THE THINGS!

This could be possible.... I have the day off work. But. Yes, there is always a but. I have chores to finish. Mostly putting away all the Christmas decorations (what? Our tree's still up... no big deal!), and straightening up, and cooking crockpot lasagna. Which means going to the store and buying frozen spinach. And finishing Brother-the-Younger's Christmas present, so I can finally put all the supplies away.... (of course, only to bring them back out in about a month to finish up some other presents!)

I always seem to do this to myself. Plan too much for any sane person to accomplish in one day, then bust my butt trying to get it all done anyway. And why be productive when I can have fun?

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment