Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Baby Shower Gifts!

A few finished items that I've finally sent to the recipient...

A little Owl Sleep Sack for Gunnar...
Aren't those owl cables just adorable?!
 And of course, some Big Sister gifts for the girls... these little owl hair clips are sooooo cute! And super easy to make. It only took a few hours from starting the cables to gluing them onto the hair clips.



Everyone was happy to receive their gifts, and I can't wait to meet little Gunnar!

D and I also contributed the altar flowers a few Sundays ago in honor of my father-in-law's birthday. I enjoyed putting the arrangement together, and think it turned out pretty well. Being the first Sunday in Advent, our chancel was awash in beautiful blues, and I wanted to incorporate some of that blue, but not overwhelm everything else. I think they turned out rather nice, don't you?


I've been busy decorating for Christmas, and I think it's time to finally put the tree up! Sounds like a perfect afternoon for some hot chocolate, too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment